Menu
lanajerry
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

slow internet

i am paying for m200 fiber and i connect my internwt via ethernet cable and get only 9mbps and when downloading i get only close to 1mbps and i tried to reset the hub hard reset it even my pc and still get the same results even though virgin guarantied to get at least 107mbps which i never seen yet  any recommendation

0 Kudos
Danny08
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow internet

Hello,

Please could have what modem/router using? HUB2 / HUB3 /HUB4
0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow internet

@lanajerry wrote:

i am paying for m200 fiber and i connect my internwt via ethernet cable and get only 9mbps and when downloading i get only close to 1mbps and i tried to reset the hub hard reset it even my pc and still get the same results even though virgin guarantied to get at least 107mbps which i never seen yet  any recommendation

What speed do you get on https://speedtest.samknows.com/ with direct wired connection from PC/Laptop to router using a Cat 5e cable or better with a 1Gbps capable Ethernet network card?

1. Make sure the cable is Cat 5e or better
  2. Make sure your PC/laptop has a 1Gbps or better network card
  3. Make sure Hub is NOT in modem mode
  4. Disconnect all other Ethernet cables when running the test
***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos