Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

slow download speed

for a good few weeks my download speed as gone below 70 mb the upload is fine nothing as far as equipment as changed he the first week of this getting install the speed was around the 350mb plus.

even when i was on talktalk my landline speed never dropped out or below 76mb so what are you playing at as i feel i`m paying for a service which i`m not getting i have phone up and have a so called reset signal sent and the download even went lower down to 60mb then to 81mb ish again.

can you help restore the download speed ?

regard mark bryan 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow download speed

Yeah me also.

Download PC:- 16mb (out of 200mb)
Upload PC :- 20mb

Mobile: speed 3mb down, 20mb up
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

sorry to here you are having problems too hopefully mine and your will be fixed soon

regards mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Speeds all over the place here also - Area 14. New to Virgin Media since Tuesday and not impressed at all with the service. Currently considering cancelling and going back to PlusNet - might not have massive speeds but at least they're stable - I've never had less than 60mbps. Virgin, we're regularly hitting less than 10mbps frequently between 7pm and 11pm every day for the past 3 days. I'm guessing this is normal for Virgin?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i`m also in area 14  kiveton park been on virgin for a few months at first was getting between 360~390mb but for a few weeks if not longer the download speeds  have been shocking was with talk talk for years never dropped below 76mb. just cannot under stand why and as far as wifi my old router i could hit it all over the house and even further but the virgin one waste of time had to install my other equipment for the lack of signal.

as you might see i`m not an happy bunny.

regard mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After last night episode and just checking the speed before going to call 150 again, well my speed is back up to normal, so every thing is back running as it should be.

I hope the other persons i spoke to last night have also got there service restored if not do phone customer services on 150 and have your system  looked at and rest signal sent but expect at least some time and not the 10 minutes they say.

regards to all mark

0 Kudos