Flag for a moderator

slow broadband no response from virgin. Should I just right it off and leave

slow broadband no response from virgin. Should I just right it off and leave

0 Kudos
nickwjona
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow broadband no response from virgin. Should I just right it off and leave

Hey!!! got a response from Virgin:

You''re shooting through the ranks faster than a packet at 152Mb. Bravo!

We''d like to thank you for your continued contribution with a brand new rank.

Your new rank is Just joined.

Congrats! We hope you''ll stick around. It''s really nice having you here to keep us company in the community.

Thanks!

The Virgin Media Community Team
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: slow broadband no response from virgin. Should I just right it off and leave

Your choice whether to write off VM as not good enough, alternatively you can explain your problem[s] and let us see if we can help.

Alternatively you could stick to your other thread.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
nickwjona
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My problem is that for the last week my broadband speed has been 10/11 MBPS and I have paid for 100MBPS.  all attempts at contacting Virgin have failed, you must know that already, surely. 

My question is what are you going to do about it?

Thanks 

0 Kudos