Menu
3days26hrs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 51
Flag for a moderator

service and 1mbs

I have been trying to get in touch with some for 26 hours over 3 days , my internet has become un usable at 1mbs , I also found out I should be getting around 150mbs when I have only ever had 80 . I cant get anyone to help or fix this I cant even talk to anyone used all my credit on phone and chat im just being sent round in circles ! does anybody know wot I can do I haven't been able to work for 3 days . I got threw to one one but he went on dinner and didnt come back other time s chat just restarts 

for 2 days I have been highly highly destressed at thought of loosing my job and the no help has annoyed me  I have received , I hope this works .

this happened 10months ago and I got blagged to upgrade is thats wot happening again ???

0 Kudos
3days26hrs
Tuning in
Message 2 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Re: service and 1mbs

help flying in lool still in the chat just been put threw and offered a upgrade by customer relations said thats all they do lol honestly is this real or is Jeremy beadle winding me up !

0 Kudos
3days26hrs
Tuning in
Message 3 of 51
Flag for a moderator

still in a que !

0 Kudos
3days26hrs
Tuning in
Message 4 of 51
Flag for a moderator

I was told by your twitter rep to come on here and I would be helped straight away thats was 2 hours ago do absolute jokers 

0 Kudos
MrHalfAsleep
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 51
Flag for a moderator

It can take mods a few days to get round to posts on here.  Try the check service status link above, then the normal course of action is to get your router stats.

http://192.168.0.1/ Will get you to the router login page; you then need to click on Check router status.

Paste the Downstream/Upstream and Network log numbers here and someone who knows more than I do will hopefully tell you what's wrong.

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π
0 Kudos
3days26hrs
Tuning in
Message 6 of 51
Flag for a moderator

why am I going to do that ?

I have never messed with anything so why suddenly am I getting 1mbs , I have also found out I have been getting sub average speeds since day 1 

I shall wait some more for help only been waiting 30 hours lol 

0 Kudos
3days26hrs
Tuning in
Message 7 of 51
Flag for a moderator

called it a night on hour 31 day 3 lets see wot happens tomo !

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Can you set up a Broadband Quality Monitor (BQM) at thinkbroadband.com - this will give you an insight into what is happening with the signal at the other side of the Hub, it will take a few hours to get any kind of trend showing although you should post the link straight away.

Post a 'Live Link' to your BQM on here.

Instructions for posting BQM Link

Under your BQM graph are two links in red.

Click the lower link (Share Live Graph) then click generate.

Copy the text in the Direct Link box, beware, there may be more text than you can see.

On here click the Link icon (2 links chain to the left of the camera icon)

In the URL box paste the link you copied and in the ‘text to display’ box write My BQM then click OK - you can post the link straight away.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 51
Flag for a moderator

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

Hub 2 & 3 When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Hub 4 When the page appears LOG IN then Advanced Settings > Tools > Network Status.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow / straw box warning click the Post button again. Use one post for each tab if you wish.

Please do not use screen grabs.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
3days26hrs
Tuning in
Message 10 of 51
Flag for a moderator

why am I going to that im getting 1mbs ? maybe virgin should just help me this has been going on for over a year , I was told this 350 internet was fast lol lol lol 

0 Kudos