Menu
tinong100
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

sam knows hub 4

sam know is a joke I am on 1GB speed package but only getting a maximum speed of 200mbps my computer is connected via ethernet cable but it says searching for compatible router what a load of **bleep**!!! called technical support but they me that I am getting the right amount of speed more than 1gb. I tried all the speed test and al got the same reading except the sam knows that they said rediculous!!!   they sent engineer twice but they couldnt fix it.  I was told before by my friends not to join Virgin but I didnt listen to them Well I guess i will just finish the contract and never again.  nothing compare to HYPER OPTIC when they say 300mbps you will get 300mbps and if the package is 500mbps that is the same speed you will get it doesnt matter what speed test you use. and by the way I dont have internet for few months because of the outage and I am still paying the full amount of the package.  so maybe this is one way to take money from the costumers that they lose.  

0 Kudos
Richw1982
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: sam knows hub 4

Is your device capable of those speeds? A lot of devices are not.   Im on 600mbps but my laptop will only get 210mbps

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences
0 Kudos
conman33158
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For https://samknows.com/realspeed/ to work you need to have the Hub 4 in router mode and not modem mode in case that's what your doing. It won't work in modem mode using a 3rd party router 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello tinong100

Can I please ask what speeds you are getting from https://samknows.com/realspeed/ 

And what are speeds like on other devices 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos