Menu
CarlBettison
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

poor internet connection

I have had an engineer out to look at my internet connection and he split my connection with 2.4 and 5gHz and my connection has got worse. The signal upstairs is that poor you can't use your mobile phone unless you come back downstairs. I'm trying to log in so that i can remove the 5gHz because this is just made my connection worse but i'm having problems getting to the right internet page.

Virgin media is not user friendly and just login in to your account always seems to be a problem, can anyone help?

I can't wait till my contract runs out and i will be back with BT.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor internet connection

WiFi speeds and connectivity aren’t guaranteed.

If you want better wireless you need a better router or a mesh system. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor internet connection

Hi there CarlBettison, sorry to hear about your WiFi issues. I've had a look at your details and can see that three are no issues with the connection going into your property. I can however see some issues with the WiFi and that 5Ghz is still enabled. If you wish to turn the 5Ghz frequency off, please see this link . You may also find our WiFi Wins page helpful to improve your WiFi experience.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos