For the past month or so I have been experiencing rather poor broadband quality. It was bearable up until sometime last week when I started experiencing major packet loss, videos/live streams buffering and webpages loading slowly/not properly/not at all. I have the M100 package (area reference 14).
My initial setup was a SH2 (modem mode) + Asus RT-N66U (wired). I ran the VM broadband test and it let me know that I can upgrade to SH3 for free, so I did. I received it this week and today I plugged it in. At first, I ran it in modem mode + my Asus router, Same thing. Then, I ran the SH3 by itself in router mode. Same thing. I made sure that all cables are in nicely, including the box on my wall (not outside the house though).
And this is the live monitor (SH3 router mode all by itself): Click.
Before all of that, I tried to simply turn everything off (the hub + asus router) as well as resetting them using pin holes. I then ran a speedtest and noticed that my upload speed is barely even there - above100Mbps download and around 0.07-0.32Mbps upload (pretty much same speed across all setups I tried, including the current one which is the SH3 by itself in router mode):