Menu
Zodiack
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

not internet or very slow

Hello

About 1 month ago my internet is interrupted 5-6 times every day. then when he comes back very slow.

i want to stream it but i can't do it because my video isn't worth anything.i want to report the problem but every time I drop it back on the main screen and I have to log in again.someone could help me

which I could have tried. I bought a new cable. MY modem 4 years old . now buy the router the old router slow only 100mb. januar and februar not problem the internet marc start weekle 1 time drop down the net 10 hour. and now may start every day the problem. i use virgin modem superhub2, tenda router. And conect 3 desk computer i conect cable wifi suck.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: not internet or very slow

If you want to try a new modem you can swap the SH2 for a Hub3 via the "free" SH1/2/2ac upgrade/replacement scheme - see the link below - as they are trying to get everyone onto Hub3's.

If you get the - "Ooops - please call" message, then come back here for more assistance.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap.html?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap

In the Meantime - take the Tenda out - unplug it all, and put the SH2 back in router mode and check how that performs on an ethernet cable connection as well as wifi (whilst close to the Hub obviously !)

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.