Menu
Jenny_Indigo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

intermittent internet for weeks

I have completely lost my broadband practically every weekday for weeks, it tends to drop early afternoon and comes back between 7-8pm. I have made written complains with no response and rung the helpline untold times and just get the recorded messages saying they have 'spotted a problem in my area and the engineers are working on it'. I have been having to use my 4G as a hotspot to continue working from home so in fact I am paying for my internet twice. I am at my wits end as it seems to be impossible to get this resolved.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: intermittent internet for weeks

And what is the estimated fix date given in said automated message?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Jenny_Indigo
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No date it’s just a general automated message I get every time. Says to ring back in 30min if I ring back it puts me in a queue for an operator saying alot of call centres have shut and to follow the link on a text message that basically leads to a dead end

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to our Community Forum Jenny_Indigo and sorry to hear you're experiencing intermittent internet issues.

I've had a look at your network details and can see that there are some problems that our system has identified. We will need to arrange an engineer for this so I'll send you a Private Message so I can arrange this.

Thanks,

Lisa