Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

im on 500 mb and only getting 100

i have been phoning for 2 days now no answer really annoying you cant even e mail ware are all the staff having tea and crumpets and ignoring the phones and still getting paid for it bet they contact you if you dont pay on time

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: im on 500 mb and only getting 100

Which Hub do you have ?

What speeds do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E or better cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And what device are you testing it on and is it by wifi or ethernet cable connection ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@steve7871 wrote:

i have been phoning for 2 days now no answer really annoying you cant even e mail ware are all the staff having tea and crumpets and ignoring the phones and still getting paid for it bet they contact you if you dont pay on time

What a laughable statement!

They are busy, you aren't the only person with a query!

Not paying on time will hurt you more than VM, so good luck with that...

0 Kudos