Menu
Cindywang88
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

i want cancel my broadband contract...Virgin media service is so poor, doing nothing.

I m new VM customer and My broadband contract activation at 19 Jan 2021, after few day ,i found the speed is very slow, the download always under 48mb/s and the upload is near 7mb/s, not like 100mb/s for download and 10mb/s for upload when saler read contract to me on the phone. my 4G phone data is even better than my virgin media broadband. Since 27th Jan 2021, i decide to cancel my contract within 14 cooling days. i trid VM webchat, upgrade team told me there is no leaving team for webchat. I have to call 03454541111 number.
  First day ,i phoned that number and chooes leaving. spend about 20 mins for nothing ,only music come through . Sceond day, it happend again ,there is no one connect for 45 mins , how busy you are??? are there a thousand customers wanna cancel their contract???? On 29th Jan 2021, I phoneed that number and try upgrade team first , god bless me , the phone is connected and the staff check my detail and put me to the right team(leaving team) .then yesterday once more, no answer, no connect, i wonder know why only upgrade team got service and leaving team like nothing. what a poot customer service. after that , i phoned 03454541111 number for few days, still nothing change, i write a Complaint and the reference is C-2901214408. no respond yet.
   I want cancel my new contract within 14 cooling day , now 14 cooling day is past. but that is not my fault and i need cancel my contract too. am i get reply in here by VIRGIN MEDIA TEAM?

I HAVE TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT. 垃圾维珍.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: i want cancel my broadband contract...Virgin media service is so poor, doing nothing.

Hi Cindywang,

Sorry to hear of your struggle to reach cancellations, all I can recommend currently is calling at 8am (0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-4) if you call after this wait times are currently reported between and hour or 2.

The staff on the forum don't normally deal with account specific issues but often look into complaints, however this could take a few days or weeks depending on work load.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos