Menu
fedup61
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

complaint

please can someone tell me why virgins internet sucks and the customer care is non existent. its 40 mins wait time to speak to someone and a manager never rings back. i complained on the 4th still no help so now i have left. if you want the money or equipment back then please email or ring me and i will have a manager ring you back in 48 hrs if that manager never rings then fear not please email me with the subject "complaints " and i will get back to you within 28 days. if these two options fail then your welcome to pick your equipment up from the road outside my house. thanks have a lovely day.

for anyone reading this then i would suggest you forget virgin media they are terrible no customer service no resolve on a problem prices go up the longer your with them. made my life very difficult.

iv had phone calls asking why im leaving ?? but not one to fix the internet shows you how they think of us

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint

Do you require assistance from the Community users or just here to vent your spleen ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
fedup61
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

are they gonna fix it or pay attention if i post here ?
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Who is 'they' ?

These Forums are not a shortcut to VM, they are a way that Community users can assist to the best of their ability other Community users.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
fedup61
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ah right so no virgin media staff here just other fed up people.
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@fedup61 wrote:
ah right so no virgin media staff here just other fed up people.

Other 'people' come here for advice/assistance, which is where the forum community comes in.

After that you have three options:

• Wait for a VM staff member to reply on here (Currently 5 - 7 days).
  • Text VM on 07533 051 809.
  • Phone customer services on 0345 454 1111.

Unfortunatley coming on here for a moan/vent is usually not well received.

0 Kudos