Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

broadband upgrade

Hi. I'm on the 100M broadband package and want to look at upgrading. However when I go on my account to do this, I get a message: "Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online". If I phone up, it says that I have to do this online. And if I try to do it on the webchat, then I get told to do it online. Can anyone suggest how I can make an upgrade happen? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband upgrade

Hello

With regards to account/upgrades issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: broadband upgrade

Try Mikes suggestion but also call it in -- 08.00 sharp is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through ok to the UK center at other times.
Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you should get through to the people who can help you change package.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.