cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broadband terrible again !! known signal problems in area (10 months now)

bigguy283
Up to speed

hi there!
i'm back as still terrible broadband , now been 10 months wit intermitent broadband, now slow as fk
here is my latest bgmsignal dropping badlysignal dropping badly

36 REPLIES 36

bigguy283
Up to speed

This is the last 5 days, as you can see ,its terrible keep losing conection and speed drops badly up and down!!1st july 20231st july 20231-7-20231-7-20232-7-20232-7-20233-7-20233-7-20234-7-20234-7-20235-7-20235-7-2023

Hi @bigguy283 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and providing those images. In order to assist you further we would need to bring you in to a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

bigguy283
Up to speed

RELPY sent to your pm!  thanks

Hi Christopher.

Thanks for that, and finally: 

What's the contact email address that's registered on the account?
What was the total value of your last monthly bill? 

What date does your Direct Debit payment usually come out each month?

Thanks.

Sabrina

bigguy283
Up to speed

replied by pm
thanks

Hi Christopher.

I have had a look at the Hub, at this moment in time i cannot fully diagnose due to an outage in your area. they have an estimated fix date of 6th July 14:50. 

Once the outage is cleared then we can re-diagnose your Hub and see where we are at.

Sabrina 

hi Sabrina
I think you will find,my problems will go away (temporarily) once the outage is once again repaired, There is never an issue with the equipment in the home, as i have said ,this problem only ever gets temporarily fixed as it seems to be an area issue.

Many thanks

Hi Christopher.

That is not what I am implying, I am saying that whilst there is an outage I cannot run any diagnostics that would give me true results. Because there is an area issue does not mean it is always the solution, this is why I want to wait for the outage to be fixed then I can look at the equipment solely on a individual basis, there could be something more that is not related to the outages. This is what i want to ascertain.

Sabrina

many thanks
i did not mean to say you implied anything
many thanks for your help.