Menu
only1robbym
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Zero upload but 100mbs download? Help,

Hi all, seems like a lot going on with Virgin just right now but I’ve been happy and no issues  until yesterday since when I’ve had pretty much zero upload meaning I can’t work from home remotely, any clues next steps?.. Seems they may be a network issue but doesn’t really correlate with status website and no one to talk to at VM and the house is getting stressed with schooling etc ..cheers

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Zero upload but 100mbs download? Help,

Check service status  and also call 0800 561 0061 for most up to date information

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
only1robbym
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Zero upload but 100mbs download? Help,

Hi, I've been advised via live chats on twitter with VM there is a "signal to noise ratio" issue in the cabinet up the road, most neighbour's with VM have the same. Trouble is the fix date changes every day. It was supposed to be today at 2pm and now changed to Thurs 18th Feb @ 2pm. They never get round to fixing and its been like this for over 3 weeks now and I fear this wont ever get resolved.

I'm running on 4g to get remote working which is like dial up and not to mention the wife or kids....you can imagine what's going on over here, its diabolical really that I'm tied into a contract that is now not fit for purpose.

Virgin community, will this get sorted in your experiences, or is time to move on? I've been with VM for 15 years+

Cheers

0 Kudos