Menu
Liveheart
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Worst boardband speed

I have had the 200mbs package installed yesterday. It worked fine yesterday.

DDB7AC1D-2786-43FE-9135-97B486599D15.jpeg

21EDA046-475D-463C-9A72-A1710309B5C0.jpeg

today I’m getting not a Single MB and I have had internet connection issues can’t open any websites . On my virgin media website test,  it say no issues, I have attached some speed test screen shots. You can’t con’t them due to COVID and I’m suppose to work from home.

Cab’t  find any phone number to call or email to for help. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst boardband speed

Is this over a wired or wireless connection?

Images need approval so they’re not yet visible. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Liveheart
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well images are ‘screen shots’ for speed test results. Well when it works speed will be the approx same on wired or wireless devices. If paying for 200MB and getting less then 1MB is totally unacceptable. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They’re wireless speed tests.

Do a wired speedtest and link the result back. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Liveheart
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wired is exactly the same as wireless, it’s improving but still not enough to work from home.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Liveheart.

Are you able to post these wired speed tests so we can take a look? Please make sure to run this on speedtest.net as this is a trusted speed testing site.

If through wired can you please post your network logs from your Hub settings? You can find the information to log into your Hub settings on the base of the Hub. Please just ensure when you copy and paste this information to the thread to remove any MAC addresses and IP addresses. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos