Menu
tahiro
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wish to leave

i have only signed up to Virgin 2 weeks ago and am appalled by the lack of connectivity in my home. how can i leave with no phone numbers given?

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wish to leave

Use the phone numbers or text service on the support site?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
tahiro
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for answering, but there is no number on that page due to covid - or not one that I could see!

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0345 454 1111

The standard CS number

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you have gone over 14days post install there will be very steep disconnection charges - so do it before then.

Call in -- 08.00 sharp is the best time but try at other times too and be patient. People are still reporting getting through ok. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you have the best chance of getting through to the only still open (UK) call centre. They are the people who can help you.

Also, another number has been posted openly which may help in this regard - see....

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Leaving/m-p/4242865#M283178

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
tahiro
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

that's helpful - thank you - we were installed on 24th April, so I am on day 12 today - someone is coming out tomorrow am, so if no go, then I should be clear to leave!!

0 Kudos