Menu
Saagar_h
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wifi slow and disconnects

Hello

I've had a ongoing issue for a while . I had 100mbps broadband and was getting very slow speeds I was advised to get the 200mbps package as I was told this should fix my issues however I still have the same problem and every 10 minutes the wifi will disconnect on all my devices and now restart for another 5 minutes . I pay a lot of money for broadband . 65 pounds is a very excessive amount when I'm not getting anywhere near the speeds I require . Every time I troubleshoot it just tells me to restart my hub and I cant get hold of anyone to talk to . I will restart my hub as shown on the troubleshooting pages and then again I'll have the same issue the next day . I'm very tempted to cancel my contract if this cant get resolved soon . Its unnacaptable especially considering the price I am paying.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi slow and disconnects

Double post - stick to the one I have replied to

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos