Menu
FenSqui
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why does Virgin keep hanging up on me?!

I've been having problems with my broadband speeds recently, and have been trying to speak to support to try to resolve it. While I have been on hold they keep hanging up on me! This has now happened 3 times! Yesterday I was on hold for an hour before they finally hung up on me! This is absolutely the worst service I've ever experienced.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does Virgin keep hanging up on me?!

Call in at 08.00 - you should get through quickly then.

In the meantime if you want some help with the issues - post up more details of what exactly they are and what equipment you are using on ethernet and on wifi, what VM package you are on and what you have already tried to rectify the issue.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does Virgin keep hanging up on me?!

Hi FenSqui

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the phone line experience; the calls would not have been terminated intentionally. Apologies also for the broadband speed issues. 

I've checked the system today and there is an SNR (signal to noise ratio) issue in your area. The fault reference is F008568823 and the estimated fix date is the 4th January.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos