cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went from 350 to 30 mbps as engineer walked out the door?

JOOLS65
Tuning in

Have had speed problems for months.

Done the turn it off and on again dance numerous times.

Reset the hub,

Got new outside cable

Engineer came again said it was something squashed in the connection to the hub, did speed test while he stood beside me, and the second he was out the door the speed dropped again.

I am at my wits end with it. I am disabled and do not use the phone, twitter are useless and can never get anyone on chat (on the rare occasion I can find it) to understand me.

What do I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I will ask VM to respond here to help

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I will ask VM to respond here to help

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI JOOLS65, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the connection and this is not the experience which we want you to have. 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further and see what can be done.

Please look out for the purple envelope. 

Chris.  

Thank you :0)

Still waiting

Hi JOOLS65,

Apologies no private message has been sent. Chris is unavailable, so I am picking up his messages. I will pop you over a private message now so we can check what is causing the internet issues. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.