Menu
Cate2
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Webex freezing during calls. Connected via WIFI. No other connectivity issues. Speed seems good.

Hi,

When I join a webex call from my laptop after some time it will freeze and I will end up having to crash it to leave it. Often having to shut down entire laptop to reboot to get back online.

I am WFH since mid March with no prior issues in connectivity during this time. I am using WIFI.

How can I resolve this issue.

Speedtest results showing below:

Cate2_0-1606917968174.png

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,

Catherine

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webex freezing during calls. Connected via WIFI. No other connectivity issues. Speed seems good.

The best resolution is to use an ethernet cable connection between laptop and Hub.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos