cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

Baldystick
Joining in

Just had Voltz confirmed. When will broadband speed inrease?

13 REPLIES 13

Oh what a shock. 14th day today and not a word about volt upgrade being applied!!!!!

Can't say I'm surprised to be honest. Oh well. There's always another 14 days I suppose!

Hi @Baldystick

Thanks for coming back to us. If you're awaiting a new hub, then any new speed increase relevant to the hub (certain speeds require a new hub), would not be applied until you activate the new router. You can check in your online account for any open orders relating a new router.

I hope that clarifies things but do let me know if you need further assistance.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

burns1702
Joining in

Hi

Should have gone from 200mb to 350mb, shows it's been increased on the my virgin media app but speedtests show it's still at 200mb. Can you check my account to see if the upgrade has been done

Hi burns1702, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your speeds haven't increased yet. 

I've just replied to your thread here: 350mb still getting 200mb

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs