cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt broadband upgrade turnaround time

Nelly79
Joining in

I'm eligible for Volt upgrades. My o2 mobile data has been doubled but I'm still waiting for my virgin broadband to be upgraded ro the next available package (100mb-200mb).

How long does this usually take and is there a Volt team I can speak to?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

O2 updates are pretty immediate, however the VM upgrade will take at least 14 days.  It is also imperative both accounts are in the EXACT same name and address etc.  If not, the Volt upgrade will not work 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

O2 updates are pretty immediate, however the VM upgrade will take at least 14 days.  It is also imperative both accounts are in the EXACT same name and address etc.  If not, the Volt upgrade will not work 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nelly79

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Thanks Adduxi also for helping and confirming the 14 days and also the name/address needing to be the same. 

Has it been 14 days?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, 

Thanks for your message. It's been 15 days but unfortunately no upgrade yet. 

Both accounts are in my name and have the same billing address.

Thanks

Hi there @Nelly79

I am so sorry to hear that your updates have still not happened! 

I'd be happy to look into this for you. 

I will send you a PM now so we can investigate, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.