cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt Benefits not activated

Evan92
Joining in

Hi,

I have signed up for both virgin media as well as O2 however my volt benefits have not been activated and it is past the 14 day window.

Early this week I received an email from Virgin apologising for the delay for my volt and they would boost my Internet speed from the following working day.

However I still have not received this and it has not been applied to my O2 account for my mobile data too.

Anyone had this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Evan92,

Welcome to the Communty Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, with regards to your package that you signed up for, is this a new installation or an upgrade? If an uprade do you have everything else currently included, I.e, new TV box and upgraded services? The reason I ask this is if the order has not yet completed your Volt services will not apply.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I was pending a TV box, which has since been installed but the volt benefits have still not been applied to my Virgin or O2 accounts.

In this case, to best look into this issue, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs