cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt 2 Upgrade

StanVille
Joining in

Hi
I'm new to this Forum but was driven to posting ref the merger of O2 and Virgin and the free off of double your speed.
Seems we have a little confusion of free speed upgrade only if you agree to a new contract and price increase on your Virgin account. Hmm 
I noticed that another member stated that he was on the m200 but could only get his upgrade if he agreed to the M350 package .
Well I'm on the M350 package and was told that I needed to upgrade my package also ?

Surely a free speed increase is just that Free O2 honoured their side of the deal why not Virgin .
I'm thinking of  take it up with Ofcom maybe all members who have had similar experiences should follow suit. 

4 REPLIES 4

PNPNPN
Joining in

I've found that my bill has more than doubled because VOLT has now been applied.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @StanVille,

Welcome to the community page, thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are not happy with the process of the VOLT upgrades.

It is an increase in speeds, which is why we need the upgrade for the VOLT package. This is why we would mention to the customer that we would need to upgrade their speed package.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Hayley 

It was the fact that whilst the upgrade is a free benefit to O2 customers it was the process of actually getting it applied .
Customer Service kept repeating that the upgrade was a change in contract so I would have to pay an additional £20 per month for this ?

That said I have now resolved this issue thankfully.

Thanks for the update StanVille, apologies for the experience but glad to hear this has now been resolved.

Rob