cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt 2 1 Gigs

Miro2
Tuning in

Does anyone have a clue why I have to go through O2 to get a higher speed with Virgin?! I had to order O2 sim, which I did, but found those people totally unhelpful and then I cancelled the whole thing! Beware! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Because VM and O2 are merging, but that takes time, and at the moment the two operations and customer services remain separate.   The Volt offer is a stop gap arrangement until more integrated sales and marketing can be put in place, and my uninformed guess would be that won't happen until Spring next year.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Because VM and O2 are merging, but that takes time, and at the moment the two operations and customer services remain separate.   The Volt offer is a stop gap arrangement until more integrated sales and marketing can be put in place, and my uninformed guess would be that won't happen until Spring next year.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Miro2, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your recent experience with he team at O2 didn't go so well. 

Currently you need to register for Volt through your online O2 account. When there is an account in the same name and address as your VM account, you'll be entitled to double data on your O2 tariff and a speed boost on your VM account. 

If you would prefer not to take an O2 tariff then that is OK however you wouldn't get the Volt benefits. 

If you have any further queries about the offers, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs