Menu
JayBee71
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin offer September

Responded to an email last week offering 350 speed b/band and keep my existing package for £70 pm for 18 months.

Pressed the ‘upgrade me’ button, confirmed all the details, account holder etc. then had confirmation that it had gone through and could take up to 48 hrs.

Heard nothing so called the 0800 number on the email and was told they could do it for £76.

Called customer services...£86!

Asked for leaving team and spoke to Retentions who of course didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. He eventually accepted what I was saying, then on hold while he spoke with his Manager. Was then told I would need to forward the email to his Manager which I did also including the confirmation that the deal had gone through. Like an idiot I awaited for a call back or even an acknowledgement. Just about had enough now, the treatment is abysmal.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin offer September

Hi JayBee71,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear the offered package hasn't been added.

So I can help I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos