cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media upload issue again

TinyTim78
Tuning in

Hello

I'm again experiencing regular upload issues when I try to stream... I tried about 4pm yesterday and was getting 0.1Mbps upload and the same again tonight at about 5.30pm.  Is this a problem with my system or Virgin?  This is about the third time I've had to report this and it's getting a bit irritating!  If anyone could suggest a suitable course of action it would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards

Simon

16 REPLIES 16

Hi John

All has been good up until just now - same issue as before - I ran the RealSpeed test, and got the following: 

TinyTim78_0-1697819908450.png

Let me know if there is anything else I can / should do? 

Kind Regards

Simon

Thank you for that information TinyTim78.

To confirm, when you run the test for the speed, how many devices are connected to the hub?

^Martin

Hi Martin

Just the PC - connected via Ethernet.  No other devices turned on, but the laptop and Virgin Media box are connected. 

Kind Regards

Simon

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @TinyTim78,

Thanks for getting back to us, I have once again checked into this for you and can see there was a tiny blip during the course of the week however the system now seems to be working as normal, I would advise checking your set up and making sure you have tried swapping out the cables to see if this improves the streams for you.

Joe

Hi Joseph

Thank you for this, I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it reoccurs! 

Kind Regards

Simon

Hello

Same issue is occurring again.  It happened yesterday too, after about an hour of streaming.  I've just come online it's happened straight away again. 

Here's the Realspeed stats

TinyTim78_0-1704557528077.png

OBS is now disconnecting because of the connection.  Is there anything at all we can do about this, because it's becoming very annoying! 

Many Thanks

Simon

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Try 2500Kbps streaming

---------------------------------------------------------------