Menu
HN234
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media complaints and call log

Hi, does anyone know how i would be able to get the call convsrsation or a call log? I have contacted vm and they said they cant give it to me after i raised a complaint. 

My contract was finishing and i was going to go to sky but i rang and VM offered me a new deal at 63.50, the person on the phone said i have a few weeks before my contract finishes and he will make a note on the system of the price and i can take the offer up. I spoke to sky and they cant install the services in time so i rang VM again to take the offer up and the woman on the phone said there was no note made and they cant withhold the price i was offered. Iv had many problems witb virgin media and over 10 calls within the last months with problems due to my line and services,

So now i was wondering can i get the call conversation for the package price and how do i escalate my complaint further as the customer service team say they cant do anything which is shocking

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media complaints and call log

Search the Virgin Media Privacy Policy, and make a Subject Data Access Request for all information VM have on you. 

But if you're being messed around, why would you want to stay?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
HN234
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sky cant fit the line in time and also they wont be able to deliver the speeds that VM do because in the house there are a lot of gamers and people working from home.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

most people wont need more than 80mbps gaming sure doesn't updates may just take abit longer.

If you stay on your current contract it will carry on with a 30 day term until Sky can install
HN234
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

In the household we have 2 consoles and laptops running at the same time. If virgin media could uphold the deal the offered me i would love to stick to them.

Its just a shame how they fobbed me off saying theres no notes on the account as theres clearly a call made and i specifically asked the person to make a note of it. 

Im just waiting for the call log now and will produce it in the formal complaint. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

2 laptops and 2 consoles is nothing. what are you going on them that would need 20mbps each all the time 🙂 cheaper options for such a small setup
0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@HN234 Just a heads up because you were offered something doesn't mean another agent may have the same deal available, this was very true with Sky also. But as someone has said request an SAR and they will send it out, however depending on when the call was, if within 3 months you may be lucky, otherwise the call recording may be gone.

Majide!
0 Kudos
HN234
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yeah i understand that but the agent that offered me the deal said they will keep it on the systems notes till my contract finishes if i choose to go ahead with the deal. Now VM are saying theres no notes which has really annoyed me and thats why im requesting the call log. 

The call was made 2 weeks ago so surely they will have it on their system.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

not all calls are recorded so don't be surprised if they do not have a recording
0 Kudos