Menu
worsley
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin changed my speed

Good afternoon everyone,

My services are due to be installed on the 23rd When I signed up my broadband speed was the M500 package, last night I checked to see if I could get a fast speed as it’s a brand new installation, to my shock I can now only get the M350. I’m not complaining with that but giving my contract is for the M500 package I wanted to know if anything can be done to make sure I get what I was signed up for.

thanks. 

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media M500
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin changed my speed

TBH you won't notice much difference between 350Mbs and 500Mbs in normal use except for downloading large files.

You will need to wait until everything is set up and then check the Configuration tab in the Hub Settings to see the speed that they have set you up with.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos