Menu
POPY
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Very slow speed in DY8

Any one know what is the ref number for the technical issue in DY8 area? Today 05/12 since the morning.

When i call virgin media automatic answer say that there is an issue and the engineers working on it but online and on the app service show as good.

My wife work from home and we need to provide the fault ref number.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow speed in DY8

Try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
POPY
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow speed in DY8

Thanks, i tried that but they dont give any information, thay just say that there is a complex problem in our area and they working on this.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos