Menu
EdithBratt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Very slow download speed?

Hi

We pay for 200mbps but over the last few weeks this has slowed to almost nothing. As of this morning the download speed cannot even be recorded on a speed checker website and has fallen below 1mbps.

As I'm working from home this is unacceptable and I cannot get through to Virgin via phone or chat.

I've tried following some other examples. 192.168.0.1 doesn't load anything, possibly because the broadband is so poor?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very slow download speed?

192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem Mode) is a local IP Address and does not rely on the internet for connection.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos