cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor download speeds

Mikebamford
Joining in

My wifi download speeds keep dropping out even if I’m connected by Ethernet cable. I have been looking for why but can’t find reasons why also on my hub 3 it has a orange light but I have seen it is supposed to be white. Can anyone help and point me in the right direction. My average speeds should be 360mbps but it struggles to pull over 100mbps most days. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried a different category 5e or 6 ethernet cable?

If you have then try a 30 second pinhole reset of the hub with no ethernet connection.

If still an issue please post your hub stats from 192.168.0.1 where it says Network Status ie downstream and upstream tables and log. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mikebamford, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with your broadband service on both wired and wireless connections. 

Due to the issues, I have taken a look at your service from our side and ran a few tests. The results from this indicate that no errors are being found and your equipment is running perfectly within specification. 

This is a live report/test so this may not have been the case at the time of your post to us. How are things now please? 

Thanks 

Nat