Menu
Glenn2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Very Slow Gig1 Hub 4 Bromley

Not BR2 but BR3 (Beckenham).  I'm between the High St and Shortlands so depending on where in BR2 you are we could be close.  My internet has been utter pants for months. The fix date for congestion generally just moves a couple of weeks each time it comes around.  Severe congestion between 9am and midnight for me.  I'm leaving VM as soon as I decide who to move to. I am doing a lot of research at the moment.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very Slow Gig1 Hub 4 Bromley

Are you looking for assistance ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Glenn2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry this somehow became a new thread rather than a reply  - please delete

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Glenn2 wrote:

Sorry this somehow became a new thread rather than a reply  - please delete

If you are looking for assistance you are better off with your own thread.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Glenn2
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I wasn't looking for assistance

0 Kudos