Menu
MrSneaky66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Very Poor Broadband Speeds And Faulty Service

I wonder if anyone can help me. ?   for the past 6 months i have been told thats theres a fault on my service and it will be fixed by a certain date. this date will come and go and the fault will still be the same so i call again and poof the fix date gets changed...no one seems to want to listen to the fact that i keep losing not only my internet connection but also my TV with a W02 error and my phone line....i have to wait a few hours and then the connection comes back. and then again a few days later same issue.....this is getting really annoying to the point i am seriously thinking of changing provider which annoys me greatly as VM have the perfect service i need for my family home. Also i have serious issue that every night my internet speeds drops to below 10meg in the evening....i pay for 200 meg dammit and i expect to be getting at least close to that speed....i have been with VM for a long time and it really saddens me to think i am going to have to leave becasue no one will listen to my issues....is there anyone out there who might be able to get someone to sit up and listen please ?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very Poor Broadband Speeds And Faulty Service

Try this. Call “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open Monday – Friday, 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. – [early is best!]) you will get a UK call centre who are more flexible. Tell them you are thinking of leaving for Sky/BT because of these problems - and they should at least get you correct information.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos