Menu
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 21 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200 speed problem

@druids57 wrote:

I have carried out the test on the site you sent. This is the link to the results

Was that test carried out with the hub in modem mode and the PC in safe mode with networking?

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Yes also no other devices connected 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator

@ModTeam Please can you ask somebody from the forum team to revisit this thread and run checks on @druids57's connection as I'm out of ideas.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Evening druids57, 

Sorry to see you're still having issues with this, I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Get back to me when you can.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos