Menu
Superuser
Superuser
Message 31 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIVID 200 at a snails pace

@DaFFY2000 please keep us posted.

I am a little surprised to hear that you are ringing in though.  Did you not respond to the PM?

In the past the Forum Team has been able to book technician visits, and/or follow the escalation process (Tech visit ->Senior Tech visit -> Prinicipal tech visit) as necessary.  I speak from personal experience having had a couple of awkward problems on my own connection in the past.

Tim

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.

0 Kudos
DaFFY2000
Tuning in
Message 32 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ravenstar, im not the account holder, I would be fine using the forum team but the account holder wishes to phone in tomorrow. The account holder has called in before on previous fault. Thanks for the reply and I will keep you informed on the situation...

Hopefully it wont be a re-pull as the tech that visited last time thought it might need, Fingers crossed.....

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 33 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hello DaFFY2000, 

If you change your mind and do wish for us to pick this up via private message, just drop us a response Smiley Happy

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
DaFFY2000
Tuning in
Message 34 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi Guys. Called Virgin, they booked an engineer to come round at the end of the week. Thanks for all your help......

0 Kudos
DaFFY2000
Tuning in
Message 35 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys. Just had the engineer round and he has sorted the problem. it was a fauty cable in the house running to the hub. but all sorted now. Big thanks to the engineer.....

Superuser
Superuser
Message 36 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it's sorted for you.  If you have any more issues you know where to come.

Happy surfing!! Smiley Very Happy

Tim

Only use Helpful answer if your problems been solved.