Menu
papa_lazarou
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Useless virgin media broadband

so here we are again with useless virgin broadband, paying for 350mb, and hey presto in good old virgin media style, getting 30-45 hardwire and wifi. Oh yes the hard reset has been done on the crap router they supply us with. havent got around to buying a proper one yet and putting this rubbish craphub 3 into modem mode. But hey, maybe the awful CON speed of 30-45 needs sorting out. Try to call these cowboys and you cant even get through to india to firstly get a refund, and then have them spew pointless questions like have you reset the router blah blah. Maybe conning virgin can sort out the useless service and get someone to answer the phone!!!!!!   UK area 31

Anyone feel like adding to this question, admins who work for virgin please be my guest

Virgim 350mb woosh, oops added one too many zeros LOL

wheres my refund????

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless virgin media broadband

@papa_lazarou wrote:

so here we are again with useless virgin broadband, paying for 350mb, and hey presto in good old virgin media style, getting 30-45 hardwire and wifi. Oh yes the hard reset has been done on the crap router they supply us with. havent got around to buying a proper one yet and putting this rubbish craphub 3 into modem mode. But hey, maybe the awful CON speed of 30-45 needs sorting out. Try to call these cowboys and you cant even get through to india to firstly get a refund, and then have them spew pointless questions like have you reset the router blah blah. Maybe conning virgin can sort out the useless service and get someone to answer the phone!!!!!!   UK area 31

Anyone feel like adding to this question, admins who work for virgin please be my guest

Virgim 350mb woosh, oops added one too many zeros LOL

wheres my refund????

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/I-m-not-getting-the-speed-I-signed-up-for/td-p/4487801/pa... 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/New-350mb-installed-rubbish/m-p/4489018 

0 Kudos