Menu
User108759
Dialled in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Useless Hub 4.

What a useless piece of equipment!

Try to run inbuilt network diagnostic tool, gets to 12% then logs itself out, log in, run test, 12%, logs out!!! rinse and repeat!

So thats useless then!

Light travels faster than sound, this is why I appear bright, until you hear me speak! 🙂
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Useless Hub 4.

What problem are you trying to diagnose ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
User108759
Dialled in
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Slow wifi.

Light travels faster than sound, this is why I appear bright, until you hear me speak! 🙂
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

what are speeds like wired.

0 Kudos
User108759
Dialled in
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Down speed to hub 497, down speed to 'puter 539 via SamKnows @18:58

0 Kudos
User108759
Dialled in
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Wifi.............

Down speed to hub 492,  down speed to ' puter 118 via Samknows @ 19:00

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

do you are getting the speeds to the router. Wireless can be effected by 1000's of factors out of anyone control.
0 Kudos
User108759
Dialled in
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hub 4 is 24" away from 'puter, so I know it's not a distance issue!🤣

And it appears to be a useless piece of kit............remove cat5(6/7) cable from hub 4, run network diagnostics, now works!

Then said diagnostics tell me I have a few network problems and puts a red triangle next to the wifi...........pity the bloody thing won't tell me WHAT the problem is mind!

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

@User108759 wrote:

Down speed to hub 497, down speed to 'puter 539 via SamKnows @18:58

What is your contracted speed ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

@User108759 wrote:

Hub 4 is 24" away from 'puter, so I know it's not a distance issue!🤣

And it appears to be a useless piece of kit............remove cat5(6/7) cable from hub 4, run network diagnostics, now works!

Then said diagnostics tell me I have a few network problems and puts a red triangle next to the wifi...........pity the bloody thing won't tell me WHAT the problem is mind!

Sometimes your devices can be too close to the Hub.

0 Kudos