cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload under 1mbps with download 270mbps+

Sanctx
Joining in
After the weekend broadband issues (half of the weekend without internet), my upload is under 1mbps all the time. It's Thursday, and you still didn't fix this... When Virgin is gonna start providing services we are paying for?
8 REPLIES 8

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

Post the power levels, Pre and PostRS errors and network log from the Hub. Also setup a BQM to monitor your circuit www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once done we can comment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sanctx 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues. I have done a system check and you are affected by an SNR issue (signal to noise ratio). F010736858 - fault reference. The estimated fix date is the 13th June. 

Please monitor the connection for me after this date and report back any issues.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It's 13th June and my broadband is completly down today. It looks like your techincians are not doing a great job... 

P3UAL
Joining in

If it's the same SNR issue that started on the 6th of June out at West Lothian, the ETA for fix was 13th of June but now the new ETA is the 20th!!! Two weeks of unstable internet, how are we supposed to work from home?! How can it take so long to resolve? We pay in full and expect 100% service, we should be paying for half the month as we're only getting 50% of the service. 

I'm also from West Lothian and my broadband is still down. They answered to my claim with the same new ETA (20th June). This company is a joke...

Hi Sanctx,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're affected by an area issue.

I've had a look at things from our side, and can confirm the estimated fix date/ time is set for 20 JUN 2023 13:15.

If you're still experiencing issues past this date please let us know.

Alex_Rm

Sanctx
Joining in

Broadband down again after 2 days of stable connection... 

Sanctx
Joining in

Another day without fix. Still no broadband in EH48.