Menu
adamroche144
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Upload speed non existent, impossible to use, Cant get through to virgin media on phone.

Hello All, 

I have been having issue with my internet since last night, the download speed is 33.3mbps but the upload is 0.03mbps which is making it pretty impossible to use the web.  

I was on hold for over an hour an hour to virgin media but was cut off last moment. 

Any Help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Phil_C1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload speed non existent, impossible to use, Cant get through to virgin media on phone.

Hi,
I have just sent you a PM

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
adamroche144
Joining in
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload speed non existent, impossible to use, Cant get through to virgin media on phone.

Thanks Just replied with details
0 Kudos
Davy81
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Have you been using speedtest.net to carry out the speed test.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Phil_C1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

i've just ran a test then and the test has come back with no downstream and i high amount of UCER's on the upstream i've ask the customer to check all connections  waiting for reply.

0 Kudos
adamroche144
Joining in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Phil,

All connections are tight and seem to be ok, i did the speed test on google if that helps i have never had it so slow becoming hard to reply. 

kind Regards 

0 Kudos
adamroche144
Joining in
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Also done the 50s restart procedure but still no joy. 

0 Kudos
adamroche144
Joining in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Any help anyone? 

really desperate , 4 kids home schooling plus trying to organise engineers (I run an emergency electrician business)  Joys of Covid 19. 

😞 

0 Kudos
james_bp
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

hi

have you had a reply i have PM you

0 Kudos
adamroche144
Joining in
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi James

i just replied to your PM 

0 Kudos