Menu
Alanb2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upload joke

This is now starting to be a joke the upload speed is bad. Spoke to someone at virgin yesterday and confirmed there is still a fault with one if there cables thats why its not great and the minimum we should get is  40Mbps. And the fault will be done by end if day. Tested it today now with same knows real speed and its now only 2.35 Mbps. Why am I paying all this money for a poor service. Not happy. 

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload joke

Hi @Alanb2,

Thanks for posting and I'm very sorry to hear of the poor upload speeds you're experiencing at the moment. I've just taken a look into the account and can see that the area fault is ongoing as advised. The details are:

Fault Reference Number: F008946516

Estimated Fix Date: 21st APRIL 2021 at 10:15

I'm sorry for the disruption. Following the estimated time given, I'd recommend rebooting your equipment and check for improvements on the line.

If the issues remain, please drop back and we can certainly investigate further.

Keep us posted, 

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Alanb2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well now at 00:46 we getting 9.65 download upload is 10.7 why is it getting worse if they don't know what they are doing get someone that does. Please HELP

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Alanb2,

Thank you for your post. I am very sorry to hear that you're facing some ongoing issues with your connection speeds.

Are these speed issues ongoing for you today? If so, can you confirm if these problems are happening on a wired connection too, or just wireless/Wi-Fi?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos