cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Speed Problem - Help

Maswilliam
Joining in

Hi,

For the past week I've had terrible upload speeds. Downloads fine (114mbps this morning), but Upload is currently 0.13MBPS! Can't get any work done.

Can anyone help? I'm in N15 5

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Hero

Check for local issues on : 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.

If yours is Hub (3/4/5) is in Router mode, test the speed to the Hub vs speed at the device : https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/
once the test starts click on Run full test this will show the upstream figures.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Maswilliam

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear of the upload speed issues. I have checked the system for you today and you are affected by an SNR issue (signal to noise ratio). F010309610 - this is the fault reference for your records. The estimated fix date is the 3rd February at 9am. I hope it's fixed sooner for you but please monitor the speeds and connection after this time for me and report back any issues.

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you both. This has now been resolved

Hi Maswilliam,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and for the update, really glad to hear this is now resolved, can you expand a little on what fixed this, any information that may help other is greatly appreciated?

Regards

Paul.