Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upload Slow Speed

Team VM

Please help - certainly since about last week, our upload speec (supposed to be 30MB) has gone down to 10MB at best, sometimes even less.  the self test suggests there might be something wrong but loops around the recomendation to reboot the router whih I have done already.  

Thankfully, it works just fine on download. And ye, we can still function with the lower upload speed but I had reasons to pick and pay for the package we are on and upload was a key driver. 

What data do you need to help resolve this?  What is the best way to engage you and supply you with the respective dayta points?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upload Slow Speed

Afternoon,

I am also trying to tack down an issue with Upload speeds. For me it should be close to 10Mbs. However I am stuggeling to get 20% of that. Presently 1.5 - 1.9Mbs upload does cause me issue with interactive traffic that requires quick acknowledgements.

I have tested in the ethernet port of the Modem v3 with it configured as a Modem. I obtain the 110Mbs Down but struggle to get much more than 1.6Mbs upload.

There are no erros with the Modem bonded channels. Both Download and Upload are clean as a whistle.

I have been trying to find a node on the VM network where I can try a speedtest as close to me as possible.  VM recommends Speedtest.net, This confirms what I am seeing.

I dont see  how  to progress this as I cant find a number to call Broadband assistance help line.

Regards

KK

0 Kudos