Menu
GavBrad
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded to Oomph Bundle

Good afternoon,

I recently upgraded to the Ultimate Oomph Bundle, and the TV installation was super smooth. However, I still appear to be on the 200MB Broadband rather than the 500 MB (the Ultimate SIM also doesn't appear to have been applied to my currently existing mobile account) I was also just charged for the old bundle even though I signed up for this new one before the contract expired.

Would you be able to assist with this (sorry it's quite a bit!)

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded to Oomph Bundle

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow warning click the Post button again.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos