cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from M500 to 1 Gig. Slower Wi-Fi Speed

MarcosG260492
Dialled in

Good evening all. 

Having upgraded my speed from M500 to 1Gig. I am finding that the actual Wi-Fi speed is slower. The speed coming in to the router is over 1 Gig, but the Wi-Fi speed to my iPhone 14 is 300 Meg, where as previously on the M500 package I was receiving speeds of over 500meg to my phone via Wi-Fi. My hub 4 hasn’t been replaced and hasn’t been repositioned. Why am I receiving slower speeds on 1 Gig than I did on M500? Is something wrong ? 

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey MarcosG260492,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection after upgrading to the 1 Gig package, I have looked into the issues on our system and can see that there are some issues with the power levels to your hub that would need a technician visit to resolve. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome MarcosG260492 and please do let us know how the visit goes 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Steven. I just wanted to thank you for arranging the engineer visit. Everything is great now. Thanks again