Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Upgraded Broadband M350

Hello,

Last night i upgraded my broadband from M200 to M350, i did this via my virgin media page. I got an email confirming order.

Today I'm still running at my M200 speed? my account also shows I'm on M200 still?

It also allows me to re-order the package upgrade again?

Would a moderator please have a look at my account 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgraded Broadband M350

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So, I've had just had an email: 

Hi there,

You're in! Thanks for placing your order with Virgin Media.

We are pleased to confirm your request has now been fully actioned and your special bundle offer has been applied, saving you even more money than you thought on your Virgin Media services.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

But I'm not getting 350 only 200 my old package, I've rebooted router and check config file and I'm pretty sure the new config file has not been sent to router??

Primary Downstream Service Flow

SFID323776
Max Traffic Rate230000061
Max Traffic Burst42600
Min Traffic Rate0

Ive still had no communication with VM, just that email

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi kmufc77, 

Thank you for posting and apologies for the delay in response. 

I am sorry to hear there has been a delay with receiving the upgraded service. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see that you have spoken to the team since your last post to us. 

Have you seen the increase to the speeds since that chat? If not, please let me know and I will be happy to take a closer look in to this for you. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi since my upgrade from M200 to M350, the speeds have been fine and no problems. But every now and again the connection drops no browser loads etc. The router, however, shows the connection is ok as does the icons on Windows. Please could you check my power levels etc as I think something is wrong? This happens very occasionally but it never happened before the upgrade ever. Thanks

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you set up a Broadband Quality Monitor (BQM) at thinkbroadband.com - this will give you an insight into what is happening with the signal at the other side of the Hub, it will take a few hours to get any kind of trend showing although you should post the link straight away.

Post a 'Live Link' to your BQM on here.

Instructions for posting BQM Link

Under your BQM graph are two links in red.

Click the lower link (Share Live Graph) then click generate.

Copy the text in the Direct Link box, beware, there may be more text than you can see.

On here click the Link icon (2 links chain to the left of the camera icon)

In the URL box paste the link you copied and in the ‘text to display’ box write My BQM then click OK - you can post the link straight away.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you please

Type 192.168.0.1 (192.168.100.1 in Modem mode) into your browser URL bar and press enter. 

Hub 2 & 3 When the page appears DO NOT LOG IN but click ‘Check Router Status’.

Hub 4 When the page appears LOG IN then click ‘Check Router Status’.

Copy and paste the contents of the Downstream, Upstream, Configuration and Network Log tabs onto here, if you get a yellow / straw box warning click the Post button again. Use one post for each tab if you wish.

Please do not use screen grabs.

A Guru will be along soon to decipher the info.

Mike Robinson

0 Kudos