Menu
Jay93
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade my speed

Hi does anyone roughly know when you should start getting the upgraded speed done it last Thursday online....  but when doing it it said it will take 24hours but still nothing ?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade my speed

What speed did you upgrade from to? Have you rebooted the Hub - if not do so.

Upgrade is sent to the Hub and "Max speeds" are "stored" in the "configuration file" - can you access the Hub settings and post up the data in the config files to see if it has been applied

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Jay93
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi how would I do this ? Also I was on 200 mb but I upgraded to 350 mb I tried resting router but speed seems to be under 100 mb also have had no confirmation saying that my speed has now been upgraded 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

In your browser’s URL box type in http://192.168.0.1 (or http://192.168.100.1 - if in modem mode) and hit return. On the first page up [there should be no need to login if you have done so before] click on the “router status” icon/text at bottom-middle of first page up (you may need to scroll down to see it) and then copy/paste as “Formatted Text” (not images) the upstream and downstream data from the configuration file tab. You should be able to get there by logging in to he settings if you dont see the "router status" icon.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos