Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade Problem

Hi

Can someone from Virgin Media contact me regarding a possible upgrade? I have loyalty discounts applied to my account and when speaking with someone today they said upgrading or changing my package will remove all current discounts.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade Problem

You need to contact them. Call “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 10pm but calling early between 08.00-11.00 is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful
Tell them you are thinking of leaving for Sky/BT to get a better deal - and they will try and sort it for you (as it’s their job to keep customers). Any upgrade will start a new contract and you will lose discounts - but you can negotiate a new deal with and it may be fine for you - if not just say no and reconsider.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.