Can anyone please give me an update on the ticket F008741342

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Update on HeadEnd Fault

Call it in and ask will be quicker as the VM staff can take 5-10 days to get to posts on here.

Or try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - and see what that reports if anything

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
lxq1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

lxq1_0-1613779819756.png

Its amazing how much contradiction there is on here. It was a Virgin media member of staff, as shown in the attached image, who told me to come back to the forums and ask, as the ticket was a master ticket.

Guess I just don't know who to believe, the staff ort the users

0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You need to understand that Virgin staff members on here still work on a queue system, it was only suggested by “jbrennand” that if you want quicker results that you ring into Virgin, when you post on here a response will still typically be between 5-10 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later depending on how busy they are as there are still people that have posted before you and therefore have priority over you 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos